- Chest of Drawers
- Desks & Dressing Tables
- Dining tables
- Sideboards & Dressers
- Console Tables
- Nordic Clocks
- Antique Furniture
- Nordic Nursery
- Simply Nordic Furniture
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sofas & Chairs
- Nordic Mirrors
- Wooden Crates
- Table Linen & Accessories
- Decorative Accessories
- Candles & Home Fragrance
- Flowers and Vases
- Seat Covers
- Trugs and Trays
- Wooden Crates
Nordic Style Sweden Ltd Trading Terms
1. Nordic Style Sweden Ltd, Company Registration 07101846, is a UK registered and based company that is primarily a retail business and is configured and set up to sell directly to the General Public. This brochure’s Terms and Conditions apply to direct purchases by the General Public and not trade transactions that have totally separate Terms to be agreed at time of contract.
2. Goods are to be paid for in full at the time of order.
3. Your order will not be confirmed until a member of the Nordic Style team contacts you to confirm the order details and checks the delivery prices.
4. We aim to deliver stock items within 15 working days of receiving payment in full, but bespoke items and non-stock items can take longer.
5. Damages and shortages are to be reported at the time of delivery before the driver leaves, no claims will be dealt with if they are not reported at the time of delivery or collection.
6. Our painted furniture products may vary in colour from batch to batch but we do endeavour to maintain consistency. Handles, Hinges and other Furniture Accessories may be swapped for alternatives if the ones used in the photograph are no longer available from the trade.
7. Our standard paint colour is Swedish White. Other paint colours from our ‘Premium’ Range can be provided for 30% on top of the Swedish White price.
8. All prices on this website are Retail Prices and include 20% VAT.
9. Orders cancelled any time before delivery will be subject to a 50% cancellation charge.
10. Title to goods shall only pass when Nordic Style Sweden Ltd has received cleared funds in full.
11. Our deliveries are conducted for us by an external Fulfilment and Distribution Company who are experts at what they do and fully insured to move our products. In the unlikely event that claims for damages to property whilst deliveries are carried out are needed, these are to be made directly with the delivery company who has their own insurances for this activity.
12. Goods cannot be returned due to ‘unsuitability’ under the distance trading regulation because, we do not sell online and are not a mail order business operating under the Distance Trading Law; we have High Street Retail shops to enable our customers to view all products before purchasing them.
13. Delivery charges for mainland UK are displayed on our web site within the 'Delivery' section. The link can be found towards the bottom of our main homepage.
14. We can arrange deliveries to Northern Ireland, Eire and other overseas countries, please call for a quote.
15. The majority of our furniture is fully assembled cabinet built so it’s vital that access points are measured in advance of your delivery. We will do all we can to assist and will explore every possibility to get the furniture to the final position that you desire. However, if the delivery team think it is not possible then we may ask to leave the item in a safe and convenient alternative location. Goods will not be taken back or refunded if they do not fit where they have been purchased for.
16. We obey the UK Law regarding Returns, Exchanges, and Refunds. The Consumer Rights Act (which replaced the Sale of Goods Act in October 2015) sets out the Law. Returns will only be discussed if you are able to produce a proof of purchase i.e. the original receipt. Without a receipt we cannot do anything to help you. We can only discuss a transaction with the person that made the purchase and not a third party. We do not offer refunds on any products purchased.
17. We have a ‘Goodwill’ returns policy on all products purchased from us at Full Price (i.e. the full recommended retail price). The policy allows the customer who made the purchase to exchange a product within 14 days of purchase if it is unopened/unused. This policy does not apply to Furniture, Mirrors, made to order or personalised orders where there is a strict no returns or exchange policy.
18. The policy to allow exchanges does not extend to any sale items (i.e. items purchased below the full recommended retail price)
19. We do not offer exchanges or refunds if furniture does not fit into the desired final destination in your property.
20. We are a small family owned and operated business and do not issue credit notes under any circumstances. Returns can only be considered in the shop where you made the original purchase.
21. If a product is deemed to be faulty you must return it within 30 days to be considered for a refund. After this period of time we will only consider a repair or replacement of any faulty items.
22. We do no longer sell any of our paint. Instead we offer a full re-painting service of furniture and also a decorating and re-painting service for your home, please email email@example.com for qoute or more information.
23. We are in the process of discontinue all of our fabrics. We have manufactured our own range of fabric for over 20 years, but it is now time for change. We have limited stock in each of our showrooms being sold heavily discounted and once gone we will not buy it again.